Saturday, January 28, 2012

Skiing After ACL Surgery

since that time, i did a ski season last year i skii'd a bit by the end of the season i went too hard on a powder day and my knee swelled up, my surgen said he didnt know if there was a problem and i should wait and see what happenes before i choose to be operated on again.

Skiing After ACL Surgery

I skii'd for the first time this season and my knee swelled up again, what id like to know is if i have a re-tair or its just a bitof water or if its just the miniscus that is the problem now, ive been in pretty much no pain and ave recovered very well in the time since the operation, but will i be able to ski this season, or will i just swell up every time i go for a ski?

Is it normal to swell up when i go too hard on my knee every now and then it dosent really hurt , its just a bit swollen

No comments:

Post a Comment