Saturday, January 14, 2012

Re-Tore ACL? Do This ACL Test

Im one year like you also I know cause I got my surgery last December 3, 2010. I know yours was around that time I was like a week ahead of your day surgery. Neways I just wanna update you on my knee. Since I've change hospital insurance Im now under the care of kaiser permanente another hospital here. My new doctor saw how my knee would move forward if pulled from under knee and diagnosed it even when I flex my lower leg it moves . She told me that it don't look right and I may have re-torn my Acl or over stretch it. Well my doctor from the other hospital diagnose it long time ago and had told me that its suppose to move like that and will get stronger later throughout the year. My question is does it suppose to that? I think I've mentioned to you this before when I was like 4 months in my post surgery. Anyways Happy Holidays brother hope your knee is doing fine.

If you think you re-tore your ACL you can do this test to have a quick check and see if it is in "loose" - ACL Test

Here is a video explaining the ACL test....

No comments:

Post a Comment