Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Riding A Horse After ACL Surgery

Here is a thank you email from someone who has recovered well from their ACL surgery. 

Good afternoon, I had my acl in September 2011, falls off his horse in a jumping race. I am 45 years old, I'm a marathon runner, sports practice every day, I had an operation after making the magnetic resonance ie four weeks after the fall. I felt no pain after the operation, I was five weeks on crutches. I started physical therapy immediately for six months and did two hours a day. Eleven months ago today I had surgery, my goal is to run a half marathon, however, has not run more than five kilometers. I still have difficulties and little confidence to increase the pace. I Do five times a week 40 minutes of cycling, and weight and also swimming. Reading your story helped me a lot and all the advice you wrote.

After three months I was riding horse again today already participate in championships without feeling any pain. I'm strengthening my leg daily.

Thank you for helping me without you even know that your blog has been a great help to my torn ACL.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work! Your post is an excellent example of why I keep coming back to read your excellent quality content that is forever updated.

    South Orange County Knee Surgery Post Rehabilitation

    ReplyDelete