Saturday, February 25, 2012

ACL Surgery Recovery Fears

I just wanted to send you a quick note saying thanks for downloading my guide, hopefully it can help you recover quickly from ACL surgery!

Whether you are about to have ACL surgery or recently had it its definitely a tough time. I understand having had 2 ACL surgeries. For me, my biggest fear is how active I will be able to be in sports and activities with my family as I get older. This fear is one that has really driven me to try and recover as strongly as possible and prevent more injuries.

What about you...

So my question to you is what are your biggest concerns, fears and problems you have regarding your ACL surgery and recovery? 

Please respond to this email to let me know. The more feedback I get the better I can try to help you and everyone who visits ACLSurgeryRecovery.net

No comments:

Post a Comment