Monday, September 26, 2011

Help With Knee Problem

You have a good thing going on here,helping others with knee problems.

I had two operations on my right knee ,the first one was made without any investigation,so I took a bad decision with the doctor.The second time I went to a prestigious doctor that took care of my cartilage problem.

On the 10th of October I'm scheduled for ACL surgery at the same doctor but for the other knee.

I'm working on my checklist.

Just wanted to thank you for your effort in helping others.

1 comment:

  1. Good sharing. For what I know latest developments suggest that the employment of Unloader knee bracing in conjunction with Injectable treatment plans for example Hyaluronic Acid (HLA) or even Platelet wealthy plasma (PrP) deliver the next thing forwards within remedying the battling of OA. See another review for this similar topic at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/pain-in-the-knee/

    ReplyDelete